Natal charts and understanding crucial timing

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/info

Return to JoyofSatan666

Natal charts and understanding crucial timing

Postby black_magick.force » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Hello all, 

Seems in 2015 I kinda dug myself into some shit. Long story short some people were trying to rob me so I used unethical manner of thief repellent methods(boy did they work a little too excellent). Any who by the grace of Satan and the Demons have I not seen one day of jail as of yet. Things have been dragged on a little too long and i'm trying to peek ahead using astrology. First things first, I try to poke around on youtube and I don't find much on reading charts for my specific needs, I try looking at vedic (don't speak or understand hindi or sanskrit at all) and I check out the western stuff, Nothing on my specific need. Does anyone have any idea on how to interpret and establish a timeline and outcome? I'm not looking for a personal reader or anything, but just indicators to look for. I've been so busy with college work I haven't been able to do really extensive research on the subject, although I'm sure something is out there. Anyone have any ideas to help narrow my search? 

Nomine dei nostri satanas lucifer excelsi! 

Hail Satan!

black_magick.force

Return to JoyofSatan666