Meditation for 3rd eye: please help

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Teens4Satan/info

Return to Teens4Satan

Meditation for 3rd eye: please help

Postby juarezmchristopher » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:05 am

So I have been following the four day meditation for opening ones third eye, and i cant vibrate Thoth to where i *feel* it in my forehead or feel any pressure. Im pretty sure im doing it wrong and if so what can i do to make sure im doing it right?

juarezmchristopher

Re: Meditation for 3rd eye: please help

Postby tristanwolske » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 am

Greetings! Just keep trying and adjusting till you feel it in your four head. If you like, you can just visualize a glowing white circle in your four head. In order to feel the vibration in your four head, vibrate the Thoth all in one with no spaces however vibrate “th” as in the word “that” like a tough “th” with your tounge in between your teethe, like a bumble bee sound.
tristanwolske

Postby Jeremy M » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:38 pm

This is an audio on how to properly do the “Thoth” vibration made by High Priestess Maxine. 

All new SS,Just note that there’s a misconception that commonly goes around on the third eye. The misconception is that once someone opens their third eye that they will
automatically see auras, Demons,colors and sizes, shapes with their eyes opened. This is false. 

Later, when the third eye and sixth chakra are empowered enough, you can go into a trance state and look at your hand or someone’s aura and it should lightly begin to show up, not a color but an outline or kind of “misty” clear field. 

Once you’ve done the Thoth vibration for four days in a row and can feel a significant amount of pressure in the forehead region then it is opened and it is fine to move to the next chakra and open it. 

Hail Satan
Hail Thoth
And Hail All Of The Demons Of Hell, Whom Are The True And Original Gods

Sent from my iPhone
Jeremy M

Postby juarezmchristopher » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks!
juarezmchristopher

Postby Hail Satan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Here is a YouTube video explaining how to vibrate thoth

Hail Satan

Postby tristanwolske » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 am

Not a problem!! Hey thanks you guys for the wonderful knowledge!! Take care everyone and goodluck!! HAIL SATAN.
tristanwolske

Return to Teens4Satan